Guidelines for Parking Lot Refreshments
Welcome! We invite all visitors to come and enjoy a peaceful day in the woods with their family and to find a perfect tree for their Christmas celebration or in the fields to find a great pumpkin or some delicious summer berries.
We encourage families to enjoy simple snacks and/or refreshments, such as homemade sandwiches and hot cocoa from a thermos, if served on the rear tailgate or standing near a vehicle. Full-blown picnics or tailgating parties make for an unsafe environment for our guests. We hope you can find an alternate location for your family's party portion of the day.
Keeping in mind the safety of all of our guests and due to farm insurance policies, our guidelines regarding parking lot refreshments and activities during harvest seasons are as follows:
- Carry In/Carry Out is our policy. Each guest is asked to please remove (take home) his or her trash from the farm.
- Due to crowded parking lots, we cannot accommodate groups requesting to park in a designated area.
- Due to fire/safety concerns, we cannot allow cooking, grilling or fires of any kind.
- Due to the safety of guests and vehicles driving through the lots, we cannot allow tents, blankets, chairs or tables to be set up in parking lots.
- Jones Family Farms is a non-smoking farm. This includes pipes, cigars, vapes, and e-cigarettes.
- For the safety of all guests, the consumption of alcohol (aside from designated spots within Jones Winery) is not allowed on the farm.
- Game/ball playing cannot be allowed for the safety of all our guests.
- Children should be attended to at all times.
- Our farm crew and parking attendants decide what is safe for all our guests.
- We want to be able to provide a happy experience for all of our guests. We reserve the right to ask any groups/individuals that are participating in unwanted activities to leave the farm.
Once again, we thank you for visiting our farm and understanding that we need to keep the safety of our guests and our farm a top priority. We believe that following the above guidelines will make for a very pleasant experience for all of our guests, including you.